Participating in the Visa/MC $7.25 billion dollar Settlement
If your company accepted credit cards between January 1, 2004 and November 28, 2012 then your company is a member of the $7.25 billion class action settlement and you are entitled to file a claim. Click here to learn more about this settlement.
Once this settlement receives final approval from Judge John Gleeson of the U.S. Eastern District Court of New York, merchants will be entitled to file a claim and receive a pro-rata share of the $7.25 billion settlement. Click here to use our free calculator to estimate the value of your claim.
Based on data from previous class-action settlements, our analysts estimate that 30%-40% of merchants will actually file a claim. Use Optimized Payments Consulting’s expertise in the payments industry and our settlement recovery service to ensure that your claim is filed correctly and pro-rata share of the $7.25 billion settlement is maximized. Leverage Optimized Payments’ expertise to ensure:
- Monetary recovery is maximized
- A valid claim is filed with necessary documentation
- A valid claim is filed before the Court’s deadline
- You have an advocate to the Claims Administrator
- You have a partner who understand card payments and can gather necessary historical data from your payment processor(s)
The experts at Optimized Payments will monitor this settlement, handle the administrative hassles of filing while maximizing your settlement, all the while you focus on your core business. OPC’s fee for the claims filing service is 0% (Zero) of recovered funds for existing clients or new clients who use our consulting services and meet the eligibility requirements. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Eligibility requirements for free filing services:
1. Are a signed client for OPC consulting services before 9/30/14.
2. Process at least $5 million in annual credit/credit card sales.
E-mail us at email@example.com if you would like more information.
Please note the following:
- Claims forms are not yet available
- A merchant does not need to enroll in a third-party service to participate in this settlement. The Class Administrator and Class Counsel can provide no-cost assistance during the claims-filing period.
- You obtain more information about this settlement at www.paymentcardsettlement.com