Optimized Payments Services
According to studies by the Tower Group, the top five payment processors handle over 90% of the credit card transactions in the U.S., yet there are thousands of resellers. A 2007 Wall Street Journal article notes “navigating the payment-card processing system can be an overwhelming and costly burden. With fees tacked on by as many as 12 intermediaries…”. With such complexities to the marketplace, how can you know when your business is getting an equitable deal?
Optimized Payments’ industry knowledge and expertise can provide the critical insight and leverage to maximize the return on your payment processing. Our understanding of the best available payment products, processes, and prices will help you reap substantial savings on your payment acceptance costs.
We help clients with the following products:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Cards
- PIN-Debit Cards
- Electronic and Paper Check Guarantee or Conversion Service (including back-office conversion)
- Electronic Gift Cards
- Point-of-sale Hardware Solutions
- Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Emerging Payments
Here’s how we can help your business:
- We identify areas of payment product and pricing optimization with no disruption to business.
- Often our recommendations are implemented with your existing processor, avoiding the need to change payment partners.
- We’ll do it all, so you stay focused on core business operations
- At minimum, we save each of our clients tens of thousands of dollars per year
Interchange Management Optimized Payments uses proprietary software to sift through these interchange fees and identify areas of potential pricing optimization
Chargeback Reduction We utilize a combination of technology and educational services to help our clients reduce their overall chargebacks, and benchmark their chargebacks against their peers in the industry.
Web-Based Analytics In addition to providing our clients with meaningful and measurable fee savings, we pride ourself in educating our clients to the nuances of the payments industry.