Companies typically initiate a merchant services RFI/RFP process when looking for better pricing, better service, new products, new security solutions and/or better omni-channel experience for your customers. Many treasury professionals find the RFP process to be very time consuming and complex. Some merchants prefer to manage this process inhouse while others seek to outsource. Whichever method you prefer, join this webinar to learn from consultants who have managed over 35 Fortune 500 RFPs. Learn about the 5 main stages of the process:
• Creating cross function team to champion RFP process throughout the organization
• Defining RFP goals and gaps that exist with current solutions
• Creating RFP project plan
• Drafting, publishing and managing the RFP
• Objectively scoring RFP participants and selecting optimal provider(s)
Also learn how to align your point-of-sale, technology integration, service, reporting, and financial needs with an optimal acquiring partner.